Everything needed for structured cabling
A typical feature of modern office networks, besides the constantly increasing number of ever more efficient terminating equipment, is the need for maximum flexibility because work places frequently have to be moved or reorganised. With DataVoice Office, Telegärtner offers users and installers a comprehensive programme of high quality connecting components for complete, structured cabling of office buildings.
The AMJ-SL module
Even shorter, more reliable, more secure
- Extremely short length of just 32 mm
- Secure latching thanks to a metal barbed snap-in latch
- One-piece snap-in/snap-out housing
- GHMT Type Approval: certified and IEC and EN 60603-7-51 compliant RJ45 module Cat.6A for applications of ISO/IEC 11801 Parts 1-6 and
EN 50173 Parts 1-6
- 4PPoE according to IEEE 802.3bt
- GHMT PVP certified
Fibre optic patch panel
Many ports in a limited space, yet easy to handle – fibre optic distribution boxes reflect Telegärtner’s wealth of experience in a dynamic, demanding and developing field. Installers and users alike appreciate the robust design of these reliable patch panels, available in a large variety of standard and customer-specific designs.
RJ45 patch cable
- Coordinated with the RJ45 jacks on the Telegärtner patch panels, it is reliable even in spite of the fastest data transfer rates
- The angled connectors optimise cable routing even if space is extremely limited
- Low patching error rate due to different colours for different services
- Optimal use of available space with no excess due to custom lengths in 10 cm stages with the TICNET Configurator
Robust and reliable
Robust, reliable and easy-to-install patch panels of any component category, modular or with a common printed circuit board, standard or high density ... a comprehensive portfolio is at your service. And if anything is still missing, Telegärtner will be happy to supply you with custom solutions.
Fibre optic patch cable
- Available in single mode and multimode
- In standard lengths of 1 m, 2 m, 3 m, 5 m and 10 m
- Custom lengths are available in the TICNET Configurator
Copper installation cable
- improved fire behavior - no falling drops in case of fire
- all cable drums available on Euro pallets
- wide product portfolio
MFP8: Field assembly RJ45 Plug Series
- Installation on site with no excess lengths of cable makes optimal use of available space with no wastage.
- Flexible cable routing where outgoing cables upwards, downwards, right and left can be changed on site.
- Save time thanks to ease of installation on site with flexible cables and installation cables and no special tools required.
- Robust die-cast zinc housing for a long service life.
More services for you
25-year system warranty
Telegärtner warranty cabling links that remain up to standard even decades after installation.
Declarations of Performance
In accordance with the harmonised standard hEN 50575, all cables and wires intended for permanent installation in building structures must have a Declaration of Performance (DoP).
Wide range of PVP-certified products: RJ45 patch cable, RJ45 keystone jacks, fibre optic patch cable, fibre optic pigtails, fibre optic trunks.
Our custom standard solutions and special solutions
Perfect solutions are usually customised. That’s why we provide custom standard solutions through our configurators that are available round the clock or application solutions that have been developed to your specifications and tailored to your project. The decision is yours – we can advise you and fulfil your order in no time!
Create the right configuration for every plug, for every application 24/7
User-friendly online design of fibre optic pigtails, fibre optic distribution boxes, RJ45 and fibre optic patch cables as well as ready-to-install fibre optic links.
Quick and easy online design of individually assembled RF cables including cable protection, labelling and cable length.
Do you have questions about special solutions or need technical advice?
Your contact person
Dirk Traeger Technical
Solutions Manager DataVoice
Tel.: +49 (0)7157 125-0
We provide completely customised application solutions that are tailored to your project. Be it special packaging, an entirely new development or small batch sizes, we can advise you and fulfil your order in no time!