19“ Cross Connect Panel CCP32 - 16 Port
Today, data network systems are becoming increasingly complexer and more extensive. Ever larger amounts of data have to be transmitted, without comprising the ease and flexibility of switching with zero downtime. The new Telegärtner Cross Connect Panel CCP32 is ideally suited to meet these requirements, since it is designed to transmit 10 Gigabit Ethernet as well as Power over Ethernet+ (PoE+).
Users benefit from the easy handling of both incoming and out-going signals being patched from the front of the Cross Connect Panels. The built-in RJ45 jacks are suitable for RJ45 as well as R11/R12 plugs. The extremely compact 19“ 1 HU housing with minimum mounting depth and sophisticated grounding concept houses 32 RJ45 jacks, whilst fulfilling the highest requirements with regard to reliability in data centres, laboratories, CATV or mobile communication networks.
- 19“ Cross Connect Panel – CCP32 with 16 plated-through RJ45 Ports
- transmission performance acc. to Class EA (ISO/IEC 11801:2010)
- transmission performance acc. to Cat.6A (ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2)
- suitable for 10 Gigabit Ethernet acc. to IEEE 802.3an
- suitable for PoE+ acc. to IEEE 802.3at
- 32 RJ45 jacks suitable for RJ11/12/45 plugs
- mating cycles ≥ 750
- operating temperature: -40° to +70°C
- current carrying capacity: 1A @ 50°C
- housing: sheet steel, fully shielded incl. grounding set
- front plate black RAL 9005, screen cover stainless steel zinc-plated
- ports numbered: 1-16
- dimensions: 19“, 1 HU, depth: 46 mm