Defined Disconnect CP-Link
The new DDCP-Link offers users and network administrators an easy way to protect expensive and mobile IT equipment with LAN access from damage. If the mobile IT equipment is moved in a bigger radius than the connected RJ45 cable allows, the DDCP-Link disconnects the connection when a certain pull-out force is reached. This prevents damage of the expensive boards of the IT equipment such as damaged contacts or complete loss of RJ45 jacks for the network connection. Therefore, an expensive repair is a thing of the past.
The connection between RJ45 trunk and DDCP-Link disconnects first because the pull-out force is designed to be lower than the standardized specification for RJ45 plugs and jacks according to IEC 60603-7. Nevertheless the DDCP offers enough insertion and pull-out force to prevent an accidental release of the connection under small pull-out forces. The DDCP can be integrated into existing structures with little effort, for example, if it is connected between telecommunication outlets, connection cable and in front of active devices.
- Plug & Jack: IEC 60603-7-51 compliant
- Life: ≥ 750 mating cycles
- Wiring 1:1; pin assignment T568B
- Protected latch by means of moulded RJ45 boot
- Contact finish material: Ni1.2Au0.8
- Shielding housing material of jack: die-cast nickel-plated zinc
- Outer diameter of cable: 5.8 mm
- Temperature range: -40°C to 70°C
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) acc. to IEEE 802.3at
- Housing cover material: ABS blue
- Cable: S/FTP 4x2xAWG27/7 Cat.7 LSZH