Reliable protection in harsh environments.
The round housing makes sure the minimum bending radius of the cable slack is maintained and offers additional space for couplers, attenuators and splitters in WCM and FTTH networks.
The TOC ODB 68 is available as a splice case with splice cassettes and as a distributor for pre-assembled TICNET ready-toinstall fiber optic links. The version for the TICNET links comes with two special cable glands for torsion-free, dust and watertight entering.
As a universal product solution, the innovative TOC ODB 68 offers the versatility and flexibility needed in modern fiber optic networks.
- Protection class acc. to IEC 60529: IP68, for indoor and outdoor use
- Material: PPE, UV resistant, flame retardant, thermally stable
- Dimensions: 220 x 185 x 65 mm
- Housing colour: black
- Cable entry points: 4
- Cable diameter: 4 - 13 mm
- Number of splices: 12/24/36/48 splices forcrimp splice protectors
- TICNET: for up to 4 cable splitters ODS,max. 2 x 24 fibers
- Distribution plates: 3 HU / 7 PU for ST, SC, LC adaptors
- Temperatue range: -40° to +85° C