Extensive modernisation and improvement
at company headquarters
Telegärtner presents its new look. After 15 months of construction, the new office building in Steinenbronn is now occupied, as of April 2016. Staff and visitors alike now have access to pleasant, modern rooms with state-of-the-art technology. Its three floors house not only offices, but also a number of meeting and communication rooms, the brand-new training centre for up to 100 people and a new data centre that will be the central core of the Telegärtner Group.
Start of construction in January 2015
Bare brickwork July 2015
But the construction at our company headquarters is far from being complete. The new administration building is just the first of three phases. The current work in progress is the additional floor on the production building, which will become the new development centre. A canteen with an espresso lounge and roof terrace is also being included into this complex. These measures will be completed in summer of 2016.
After completion of this phase, the storage space (automated small parts- and pallet warehouse) will be extended by fall of 2017. It will then offer 60% more capacity for optimum order handling and short delivery times.
|Facts and figures
- 15 months of construction
- Move-in April, 2016
- Usable area: 3750 m²
- 3-storey office building with underground parking
- Combined heat and power plant (CHP): Thermal energy can be used for either heating or cooling the building
- Training centre for up to 100 people
- State-of-the-art technology
- Bus systems for building technology
- WLAN telephony with all-over-IP solution
- New data centre with its own fibre optic connection
- Development Centre space of about 1400 m²
- 300 m² canteen with espresso lounge
- Total capacity increased by 60%
- Construction of a 5th lane for the automatic high-bay warehouse
- Finished: October 2017