The third housing version for fiber optic adaptors typ SC, LC, E2000 and ST complements the portfolio of modular distributors, which enable structured cabling to be set up without an control cabinet. Networks in medical or lawyer´s offices, residential establishments, small offices and at home can be set up in a cost-effective manner.
Using the modular partial front panels, up to 72 fibers can be patched in the easy-to-assemble metal housing; a mixed assembly of different coupling types and different fibers with up to 3 partial front plates is possible. The housing lid can be snap-mounted or even removed without tools. The bottom part of the housing can be mounted on the wall flush with the plaster. The cable opening is protected against dust by brushes; the cables are secured by cable ties.
The modular distributor MPD24 is also available with RJ45 jacks in the version MPD24 AMJ/UMJ (for installation with shielded or unshielded keystone jacks) and MPD24-HS K Cat.6A with IDC termination and RJ45 jacks Cat.6A.
- wall-/surface mounting; housing base with plaster compensation
- for the installation, cover can be locked or removed (tool-less)
- cable strain relief by means of cable tie
- dustproof cable entry with brush strip
- for modular assembly of up to 3 pcs. 3 HU / 7 PU front plates
- Housing base plate: Sheet steel zinc plated
- Housing cover: varnished pure white, RAL 9010
- Cover: sheet steel zinc plated
- Dimension: 446 x 190 x 50,5 mm
- Ground cable AWG11 with terminal: E-Cu-braid with flexible PVC insulation, tin plated
- Directive 2011/65/EU: RoHS-compliant