We assemble cables and manufacture customized cable systems and assemblies for fiber optic and copper applications. According to your technical specifications we produce flexible and cost-optimized in small, medium and large series. Our customers from the various branches of industry, telecommunication, mechanical engineering, etc. appreciate our reaction and delivery speed with a large variety of products. We are ambitious to deliver your goods within 24 - 48 h from receipt of order.
The production of larger quantities takes place at our site in Slovakia.
Range of Services:
We manufacture according to your individual technical specifications
- assembled individual conductors, cable harnesses, wire harnesses
- Adaptor cables
- Creation and assembly of electronic assemblies
- Processing of complex components with high requirements, e.g. heat resistance and resistance to abrasion
- ... and many more.
- Equipment and mechanical engineering
- Railroad technology
- Building and air-conditioning technology
- High frequency technology
- Automated cutting across a wide range of stranded and jacketed wires
- Stripping and stripping of insulation
- Labeling and marking of components and wires according to customer specifications
- Screwing and clamping
- Screws and spring contacting
- Insulation Displacement Connectors
- Potting technology
- Shrink technology
- Connecting, primary and control cables
- Mains cables, transformer cables
- Motor and actuator cables
- Special cables, heat-resistant cables (silicone, PUR, PE, PTFE)
- Cables according to VDE regulations or with UL-CSA approval
- RJ45 - applications
- coaxial cables and cable systems
- radio system cables for analog and digital radio
- power supply cables
- potentiometer cables
- NF cables
- microphone and ringer cables
- Adapter cables
- HF cables
- Automatic cutting machines
- cable strands up to 35mm²
- Sheathed cables up to 18mm diameter
- Cutting lengths up to 1000 m
- Automatic stripping machine
- Stripping of different insulations
- stripping with and without partial stripping
- multi-stage stripping (e.g. coax)
- Automatic crimping machines
- for fast production of medium and large series
- also suitable for smallest contacts
- Crimping presses
- Pressing force up to 40kN
- cross section range up to 16mm²
- electronic parameter monitoring
- Marking devices
- object printer for marking of plugs, shrink tubes, cables etc.
- label printer for flag labels and self-laminating labels
Quality Management System
Our quality management system has been in use since 1995 and is certified according to DIN ISO 9001:2008, DIN EN ISO 50001 : 2011 and ISO/TS 16949:2009. The QM system is further developed according to the automotive standard ISO/TS 16949:2009. Certification according to ISO/TS 16949:2009 is planned for 2015.
By using the CAQ system "BABTEC" the quality of our products is monitored from the test planning, through first sample testing according to the automotive standard right through to statistical process control. The delivery quality of our products is ensured by a requirement-based final inspection.
Quality certificates can be provided at the customer's request.
- First sample test reports according to VDA, PPAP
- Acceptance test certificates EN10204/2.2 or EN10204/3.1.B. for semi-finished products
- Coating thicknesses and hardness reports of parts surface-treated in co-operation
The quality monitoring is done with state of the art measuring technology.
- Co-ordinates measuring technology Mitutoyo Co.
- Contour measuring instrument Zeiss Co.
- Roughness measuring technology Mitutoyo Co.
- Digital measuring projector Keyence Co.
Telegärtner Gerätebau GmbH
D- 01774 Klingenberg
For route guidance systems please use "Höckendorf"
Tel.: +49 (0) 35055 682-0
Fax: +49 (0) 35055 612-24