The connection module VM-Pro 8-8 Class FA IP67 offers transmission properties up to Class FA acc. to ISO/IEC 11801 and is suitable for installation and patch cables with 8 wires. Shielded and unshielded cables with solid and stranded conductors of AWG27-22 type and outer diameter of 5.5 - 9.0 mm can be connected with the VM-Pro 8-8 Class FA IP67. Due to its compact shape the connection module is suitable for use in confined spaces.
Assembly of the VM-Pro 8-8 Class FA IP67 connection module requires no special tools and is completed in a few steps. The mechanical stability, the insulated structure and the protection against external influences enables versatile use of the VM-Pro 8-8 Class FA (1000 MHz) IP67 for laying and repairing cables in building, residential and industrial building cabling.
The IP67 connection module is shielded, insulated by the plastic screw glands, safe from manipulation and enables reliable strain relief.
- Class FA (1000 MHz)
- real-time re-embedded
- suitable for 100 / 250 / 500 / 1000 MHz installation and patch cables
- connection via IDC termination
- insulated construction (insulating resistance 30x 1012 Ω)
- connection of 4-pair shielded/unshielded installation and patch cables from AWG27-22
- pairs can be brought directly up to the terminal without untwisting the pairs
- EMC compatible acc. to DIN EN 61000-6-1 and DIN EN 61000-6-2
- suitable for PoE+ acc. to IEEE 802.3at
- temperature range from -40° C to + 70° C
- reconnectable up to 4 times