Highest possible data throughput, highest reliability and lowest downtimes
Data centers have always imposed the strictest standards on system components. Telegärtner offers coordinated system components for installation or expansions in data centers so you can meet these standards. Besides multi-mode OM4 and OM5 fibre optic cables, our data center range includes modular RJ45 systems and prefabricated cables.
Modular distribution system:
- A flexible infrastructure solution for when space is limited
- A robust, scalable platform for cost-effective fibre and twisted pair expansion
- The housing accepts modules of half and full height
- The modules can be inserted from the front and fixed without tools
Category 8.1 components
- Installation on site with no excess lengths of cable makes optimal use of available space with no wastage.
- Flexible cable routing where outgoing cables upwards, downwards, right and left can be changed on site.
- Save time thanks to ease of installation on site with flexible cables and installation cables and no special tools required.
- Robust die-cast zinc housing for a long service life.
Shorter, more reliable, more secure
the AMJ-SL module
- GHMT PVP certified
- GHMT Type Approval: certified and IEC and EN 60603-7-51 compliant RJ45 module Cat.6A for applications of ISO/IEC 11801 Parts 1-6 and EN 50173 Parts 1-6
- Secure latching thanks to a metal barbed snap-in latch
- One-piece snap-in/snap-out housing
- 4PPoE according to IEEE 802.3bt
- Extremely short length of 32 mm
Field assembly RJ45 Plug Series
- On-site installation without cable overlengths for optimal use of available space
- Flexible cable routing where outgoing cables can be changed up, down, right and left on site
- Time saving due to easy installation on site with flexible cables and installation cables and without special tools
- Robust zinc die-cast housing for a long service life
RJ45 trunk cable
Custom RJ45 trunk cables can be configured and ordered quickly using Telegärtner´s TICNET Configurator. This allows for speedy installation without the use of tools – and zero waste.
Owl hardware and software components
- Transponders with RFID technology work reliably with zero contact
- Temperature sensors monitor the intake air
- Signal lights for precise change detection
- Reliable feedback for network administrators – even on the smartphone
- Designations can be easily entered and handed over
- Many additional features like importing site and building plans
- Integrated open application programming interface (API)
Uniboot patch cable
- The long, strong latch makes it exceptionally easy to plug in and pull evenin high-density patch panels
- Just one thin double-core cable per patch cords saves space.
- Polarity can be changed on site without tools to save time.
- Lengths ranging from 50 cm to 10 m and custom lengths that are available at short notice optimise the use of space by eliminating excess cable lengths.
MPO patch cords
- Optimised fibre guiding in quality MPO/MTP® connectors for a long service life
- The round cable can be bent in all directions for easy handling
- All polarities are available in the same high quality – A, B, C as well as custom fiber polarities
- Optimal use of available space due to custom lengths in 10 cm steps with the TICNET-Configurator
Fiber optic patch cords
- Available in single mode and multimode
- In standard lengths of 1 m, 2 m, 3 m, 5 m and 10 m
- Custom lengths are available in the TICNET Configurator
Our services for you
25-year system warranty
Telegärtner warranty cabling links that remain up to standard even decades after installation.
Declarations of Performance
In accordance with the harmonised standard hEN 50575, all cables and wires intended for permanent installation in building structures must have a Declaration of Performance (DoP).
500 MHz components in Cat.6A quality
Wide range of PVP-certified products: RJ45 patch cable, RJ45 keystone jacks, fiber optic patch cable, fiber optic pigtails, fiber optic trunks.
Our individual standard solutions and special solutions
The perfect solutions are usually individual. We therefore support you with individual standard solutions via our configurators, which are available to you 24/7. If that is still not individual enough, we also offer you completely customised application solutions developed exactly for your project. You decide what you need - we advise and implement for you within a short time!
Create the right configuration 24/7 for every connector and every application
User-friendly online design of fiber optic pigtails, fiber optic distribution boxes, RJ45 and fiber optic patch cables as well as ready-to-install fiber optic links.
Quick and easy online design of individually assembled RF cables including cable protection, labelling and cable length.
Do you have questions about special solutions or do you need technical advice?
Technical Solutions Manager DataVoice
Tel.: +49 (0)7157 125-0
We provide completely customised application solutions that are tailored to your project. Be it special packaging, an entirely new development or small batch sizes, we can advise you and fulfil your order in no time!