Robust high-performance networks for Industry 4.0 applications
The increasing degree of automation in the industry requires increasingly powerful and reliable solutions. This cannot be made possible without an IT infrastructure to compile and analyse data across machine and business systems. These very data are needed to optimise processes, increase availability and reduce costs. One basic prerequisite is fail-safe system cabling that can reliably transfer data even under extremely high loads and in spite of the most adverse ambient conditions, be it dust, moisture or extreme temperatures. Mechanical stresses from moving applications such as high rack warehouses and industrial robots represent enormous challenges that system cabling has to overcome. M12 and M8 circular connectors are absolute specialists at dealing with these unfriendly ambient conditions. That being said, all other Telegärtner products in this segment are also robust and fail-safe. Ask our experts!
Robust and safe:
M12 series IP67 rated
- For transmitting the highest data rates
- 4 pin D-coded Cat.5 connectors
- Designed for data rates of up to 100 Mbit/s in the PROFINET environment
- 8 pin X-coded Cat.6A connectors
- Designed for data rates of up to 10 Gbit/s
Compact and safe:
The M8 series with IP67 protection rating
- Extremely high packing factor
- For transmitting the fastest data rates
- Designed for data transfer rates of up to 100 Mbit/s in the PROFINET environment
RJ45 and fibre optic TOC series
- For use in the harshest ambient conditions (IP68 protection rating)
- Temperature range from -40°C to 85°C*.
- Easy to install
- Models with nickel-plated brass for RJ45 Cat.6A as well as fibre optic LC Duplex and MPO/MTP®
Network infrastructure for the IIoT
Single Pair Ethernet (SPE)
- Universal Ethernet technology from the sensor to the cloud
- Extremely high packing factor: 50% less space needed than RJ45 interfaces
- Standardised, cheap components
- Just one pair of wires reduces the amount of cabling work
- Ranges of up to 1,000 m and transfer speeds of up to 1 Gbit/s
- High-precision connectors for frequencies of up to 18 GHz
- Compact design with screw lock
- For RF interfaces with devices and connecting cables to external antennas
R-SMA and R-TNC RF connectors
Telegärtner offers coaxial connectors and prefabricated cables for connecting Wi-Fi modules and antennas.
- Robust RF connectors for indoor and outdoor applications (IP67 protection class)
- For a number of RF cables, especially low-loss cables designed to transmit signals over great distances
STX industrial connector series
- Transfer rates of up to 40 Gbit guaranteed
- Easy to use with IP67 housing
- Reliably protects copper and fibre optic cables against water and dirt
- Seals with minimal abrasion, optimal handling and maximum form stability and impermeability
- Resistant to dust, moisture, chemicals as well as mechanical and electromagnetic loads
Applications for Mounting Rails
STX for mounting rails
- Modular concept for needs-based expansion
- Compact design with modules measuring 35 x 215 x 155 mm and a width of 2 horizontal pitches (HP)
- Cables can be fed from four directions (above, below, above rear, below rear) for custom cabling
- Four pre-punched cable feed areas for custom cabling on site
More services for you
25-year system warranty
Telegärtner warranty cabling links that remain up to standard even decades after installation.
Declarations of Performance
In accordance with the harmonised standard hEN 50575, all cables and wires intended for permanent installation in building structures must have a Declaration of Performance (DoP).
500 MHz components in Cat.6A quality
Wide range of PVP-certified products: RJ45 patch cable, RJ45 keystone jacks, fibre optic patch cable, fibre optic pigtails, fibre optic trunks
Our custom standard solutions and special solutions
Perfect solutions are usually customised. That’s why we provide custom standard solutions through our configurators that are available round the clock or application solutions that have been developed to your specifications and tailored to your project. The decision is yours – we can advise you and fulfil your order in no time!
Create the right configuration for every connector, for every application 24/7
User-friendly online design of fibre optic pigtails, fibre optic distribution boxes, RJ45 and fibre optic patch cables as well as ready-to-install fibre optic links.
Quick and easy online design of individually assembled RF cables including cable protection, labelling and cable length.
Do you have questions about special solutions or need technical advice?
Technical Solutions Manager DataVoice
Tel.: +49 (0)7157 125-0
We provide completely customised application solutions that are tailored to your project. Be it special packaging, an entirely new development or small batch sizes, we can advise you and fulfil your order in no time!