Mobility and Transport
It’s hard to imagine life without mobile internet. Working remotely or surfing the internet requires fast data rates and reliable, consistent data transmission. New processes for drivers are being automated in addition to the on-board applications for passengers. For example, carriages are monitored by security system IP cameras and the traffic flows of individual trains are regulated. More and more CCTV camera systems are even being used on train station platforms for added security.
The Cell IQ series
Best size-power ratio in the market
- Robust and PIM stable design in the smallest space
- 47% smaller than the 2.2-5 series based on the SMA size
- Screw and push-pull mechanisms available
- Compatible with cables up to 1/4"
- Compatible with railway-approved cables
- 53% smaller than the 4.3-10 series
- For indoor and outdoor applications
- Screw, hand screw and push-pull mechanisms available
- For applications up to 20 GHz
- For braid cables to 1/2" corrugated cables and railway-approved cables
The industry standard
- The proven standard for wireless antenna connections
- 53% smaller than the 7-16 series
- Screw, hand screw and push-pull mechanisms
- Compatible with numerous Semiflex, low-loss and corrugated cables measuring up to 1 5/8" as well as railway-approved cables
Small RF connectors
Reliable and easy to install, these small connectors are for flexible, Semiflex and semi-rigid cables and for use on circuit boards.
Medium RF connectors
Robust connectors for reliable RF signal transmission indoors and outdoors.
Large RF connectors
Connectors for transferring higher frequencies and low-loss connections across greater distances by means of low-loss cables with larger diameters, especially like the ones used by mobile networks.
Circular connectors for data communication
- M12 X-coded Cat.6A cable connector with IP67 protection rating
- IDC or crimped wire connector
- Straight or 90° outgoing cable
- High vibration resistance thanks to special vibration protection
- Tested under EN 50155 and IEC 61373 for unrivalled application safety
- Custom cable lengths with railway-approved raw cable pursuant to EN 45545-2 for HL1-HL3 applications
STX industrial connector series
- Transfer rates of up to 40 Gbit guaranteed
- Easy to use with IP67 housing
- Reliably protects copper and fibre optic cables against water and dirt
- Seals with minimal abrasion, optimal handling and maximum form stability and impermeability
- Resistant to dust, moisture, chemicals as well as mechanical and electromagnetic loads
Modular patch panel
- A robust, scalable platform for cost-effective fibre and twisted pair expansion
- The housing accepts modules of half and full height.
- The modules can be inserted from the front and fixed without tools.
RJ45 and fibre optic TOC series
- For use in the harshest ambient conditions (IP68 protection rating)
- Temperature range from -40°C to 85°C*.
- Easy to install
- Models with nickel-plated brass for RJ45 Cat.6A as well as fibre optic LC Duplex and MPO/MTP®
Our individual standard solutions and special solutions
The perfect solutions are mostly individual. We therefore support you with individual standard solutions via our configurators which are available to you 24/7. If that is still not individual enough, we also offer you completely custom-developed application solutions tailored exactly to your project. You decide what you need – we advise and implement for you within a short time!
Create the right configuration for every connector, for every application 24/7
User-friendly online design of fibre optic pigtails, fibre optic distribution boxes, RJ45 and fibre optic patch cables as well as ready-to-install fibre optic links.
Quick and easy online design of individually assembled RF cables including cable protection, labelling and cable length.