As if made for your home network
When it comes to home networks, planners want technicians who are up to standard and users want powerful, reliable components. DataVoice Home from Telegärtner ticks all the boxes with modular systems, outlets and mini distributors that are all perfectly configured to operate with one another for quick and easy installation of home networks with transfer rates in the gigabytes.
The AMJ-SL module
Even shorter, more reliable, more secure
- Extremely short length of just 32 mm
- Secure latching thanks to a metal barbed snap-in latch
- One-piece snap-in/snap-out housing
- GHMT Type Approval: certified and IEC and EN 60603-7-51 compliant RJ45 module Cat.6A for applications of ISO/IEC 11801 Parts 1-6 and EN 50173 Parts 1-6
- 4PPoE according to IEEE 802.3bt
- GHMT PVP certified
Structured cabling design
- Compatible with numerous faceplate designs of leading manufacturers
- Large variety and a wide range of products for flexible applications
MPD mini distributors
- A simple, affordable distributor series as an alternative to 19" cabinets
- Mini distributors can be installed inconspicuously in a flat
- 6, 8 ,12, 16 and 24 links in a modular or LSA model
MPD24 modular distributor
- Can be fitted with up to three 3 RU / 7 HP front panels
- Wall/surface mounting; housing base with plaster compensation
- Cover can be locked or removed for installation (no tools required)
- Modular version for the series AMJ-S Module, AMJ Module K and UMJ Module K
- IDC termination and fully compensated RJ45 jacks rated Category 6A (IEC 60603-7-51)
- In version MPD24-HS K Cat.6A, 360° shielding can be connected directly on the PCB using screw clamps
RJ45 patch cable
- Coordinated with the RJ45 jacks on the Telegärtner patch panels, it is reliable even in spite of the fastest data transfer rates
- The angled connectors optimise cable routing even if space is extremely limited
- Low patching error rate due to different colours for different services
- Optimal use of available space with no excess due to custom lengths in 10 cm stages with the TICNET Configurator
RJ45 and fibre optic TOC series
- For use in the harshest ambient conditions (IP68 protection rating)
- Temperature range from -40°C to 85°C*.
- Easy to install
- Models with nickel-plated brass for RJ45 Cat.6A as well as fibre optic LC Duplex and MPO/MTP®
High performance for smart home
Field assembly RJ45 connector
- Flexible and reliable field assembly saves time
- Flexibility with repairs and maintenance
- for all networks from Voice to 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- No special tools needed to install
- Extend, rearrange, repair
- Quick and easy to install
- Effective and economical
- Universal module type
R-SMA and R-TNC RF connectors
- Compact design and IP67 protection rating
- For RF connections from the housing interface to the circuit board
- Robust with screw lock and IP67 protection rating
- Wide selection of low-loss cables up to 10 mm in diameter
Other services for you
25-year system warranty
Telegärtner warranty cabling links that remain up to standard even decades after installation.
Declarations of Performance
In accordance with the harmonised standard hEN 50575, all cables and wires intended for permanent installation in building structures must have a Declaration of Performance (DoP).
PVP certified products
Complete range with patch panels, outlets, mini distributors, patch cables and RJ45 modules.
Our custom standard solutions and special solutions
Perfect solutions are usually customised. That’s why we provide custom standard solutions through our configurators that are available round the clock or application solutions that have been developed to your specifications and tailored to your project. The decision is yours – we can advise you and fulfil your order in no time!
Create the right configuration for every plug, for every application 24/7
User-friendly online design of fiber optic pigtails, fibre optic distribution boxes, RJ45 and fiber optic patch cables as well as ready-to-install fiber optic links.
Quick and easy online design of individually assembled RF cables including cable protection, labelling and cable length.
Do you have questions about special solutions or need technical advice?
Your contact person
Technical Solutions Manager DataVoice
Tel.: +49 (0)7157 125-0
We support you with completely individualized application solutions tailored to your project. Whether special packaging, a complete new development or small lot sizes - we advise and implement for you within a short time!