The AMJ-S DD Module offers users an easy way to protect expensive and mobile IT equipment having LAN access ports from damage. By means of its reduced pull-out force jack design, the AMJ-S DD Module first releases a connection between a patch cord and an IT device once a certain pull-out force in the mating direction is reached. This prevents damage of expensive boards or destructed jacks of the IT equipment.
Expensive repairs are now a thing of the past. Even though the jack is designed to feature a lower pull-out force than the standard specification IEC 60603-7 for RJ45 jacks and plugs foresees, it still offers enough insertion and retention force to prevent accidental release.
- Cat.6A, IEC 60603-7-51
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet acc. IEEE 802.3an
- IDC termination (solid: AWG26-22/1; stranded: AWG27-22/7)
- Robust zinc diecast housing with 360° shield for secure data transmission regardless of outside electrical interference
- field assembly on site; without special tool
- defined retention force of the RJ45 jack to release connection once a certain pull-out force in the mating direction is reached
- suitable for RJ11/RJ12/RJ45 plugs
- design capable to fit the switching programs of all well-known switching manufacturers
- optional retrofit dust cover flaps