Everything needed for structured cabling
A typical feature of modern office networks, besides the constantly increasing number of ever more efficient terminating equipment, is the need for maximum flexibility because work places frequently have to be moved or reorganised. With DataVoice Office, Telegärtner offers users and installers a comprehensive programme of high quality connecting components for complete, structured cabling of office buildings.
The AMJ-SL module
Even shorter, more reliable, more secure
- Extremely short length of just 32 mm
- Secure latching thanks to a metal barbed snap-in latch
- One-piece snap-in/snap-out housing
- GHMT Type Approval: certified and IEC and EN 60603-7-51 compliant RJ45 module Cat.6A for applications of ISO/IEC 11801 Parts 1-6 and
EN 50173 Parts 1-6
- 4PPoE according to IEEE 802.3bt
- GHMT PVP certified
Robust, reliable and easy-to-install patch panels of any component category, modular or with a common printed circuit board, standard or high density ... a comprehensive portfolio is at your service. And if anything is still missing, Telegärtner will be happy to supply you with custom solutions.
MFP8: Field assembly RJ45 Plug Series
- Installation on site with no excess lengths of cable makes optimal use of available space with no wastage.
- Flexible cable routing where outgoing cables upwards, downwards, right and left can be changed on site.
- Save time thanks to ease of installation on site with flexible cables and installation cables and no special tools required.
- Robust die-cast zinc housing for a long service life.