As if made for your home network
When it comes to home networks, planners want technicians who are up to standard and users want powerful, reliable components. DataVoice Home from Telegärtner ticks all the boxes with modular systems, outlets and mini distributors that are all perfectly configured to operate with one another for quick and easy installation of home networks with transfer rates in the gigabytes.
The AMJ-SL module
Even shorter, more reliable, more secure
- Extremely short length of just 32 mm
- Secure latching thanks to a metal barbed snap-in latch
- One-piece snap-in/snap-out housing
- GHMT Type Approval: certified and IEC and EN 60603-7-51 compliant RJ45 module Cat.6A for applications of ISO/IEC 11801 Parts 1-6 and EN 50173 Parts 1-6
- 4PPoE according to IEEE 802.3bt
- GHMT PVP certified
Structured cabling design
RJ45 and fibre optic TOC series
- For use in the harshest ambient conditions (IP68 protection rating)
- Temperature range from -40°C to 85°C*.
- Easy to install
- Models with nickel-plated brass for RJ45 Cat.6A as well as fibre optic LC Duplex and MPO/MTP®